Sunday, December 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!! and other fun things...

Well this concludes one awesome week I had.


I started the week off by going to my all time favorite city, Las Vegas. I went for a three day mini vacation, with my friend Lauren. And it was one AWESOME time!!! We stayed at the Venetian, which is now the only hotel I ever want to stay in. This place amazing. The beds are like sleeping on a cloud, and the window treatments are really cool for lazy people. And three tvs, THREE TVS!!!! I thought the one in the bathroom was kinda going over board but I got used to it after a while, and I want one in my house now. Our frist night in Vegas was topped off by seeing PHANTOM. Which I must say gets better and better everytime I see it. The show may be shorter in Vegas but I seem to not miss the cuts. It is just simply Phantom heaven. Again, EVERYONE should see this version. Now I have seen Phantom nine times, hopefully ill see it many, many more times. After the show we got a free Phantom Martini from WOO in the Palazzo, which the bartender in there is really awesome. Hopefully when this damn economy picks up I will finally be leaving the valley of the sun and move to the lights of Las Vegas, I gotta get over this speed bump. The next day in Vegas I tried to see the show again but it was no such luck as company bought out the whole show. We went to BODIES: The Exhbit, which was gross but extremely intresting. That night was followed by some heavy drinking at LAVO. And just so you know the Hooka there is really expensive, but damn good. The next day meant we had to go home, but that was not without buying more Phantom stuff. I had a really intresting talk with the dude in the gift shop and he told that the Venetian isn't hiring, which is fucking lame but when it is, I am so taking the chance and interviewing. So that was the last trip for the year. Who knows where I'll go next year.
And the week was topped by at 21st Birthday party, which was pretty damn fun. I won't go in detail, but the people I work with rock.

No comments: