Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quotes that Matter....

For the past few year I have been working on a poetry book, in that book, every know and then I write some quotes that I think really matter, they are special in my life somehow, so now I will share them with you, all whoever read this wonderful blurg! haha

"And we'll make a heaven out of hell..."

"The course of true love never runs smooth.."

"I've looked at love from both side now, and still it's life illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all."

"Let's learn for forgiveness and try to forget.."

"Pity comes to late, turn around and face your fate, and eturnity of THIS before your eyes..."

"I dreamed that my life would be so different than the hell I'm living..."

"One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday..."

"Time marches on and eventually you realize it is marchin' across your face..."

"Come what may, I will love you until my dying day..."

"Somewhere out there some one thinking of me and loving me tonight..."

"I love you and hope your love me..."

No comments: