Thursday, July 23, 2009

242 was so seven months ago...

Well part of my new year resolution has been working out pretty well. The other part, let's not get into that. Well my main goal this year as to start to look better, son on January 4th, 2009 I ofically signed up with a gym and it seems like my plan was actually happening. I went to the gym almost everyday, and I did not think my hard work was payign off.

Well now seven months has past and I am now at 220. Of course I want to loose more because I feel like I have made a huge step in the right direction. I now feel a lot better and I can look at myself in a mirror and be happy with the reflection.

Now that this has be achievied I will contuine to do what I'm doing, who knows what will come next. Maybe the other part of my goal my happens, and that could happen any day, hopefully.

No comments: